** Most wanted tours ** See what customers prefer ****⤵⤵⤵⤵

***Translate, select your language ***⤵⤵⤵

*** OUR ARTICLES WITH SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS TO EXPERIENCE A WONDERFUL STAY IN PIEDMONT ***⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

PRIVATE TRANSFER FROM TURIN AIRPORT





For this service we let the reviews speak for us

Reviewed by: l_block
Driver was waiting for me on time. Very professional manner. Handled all my baggage. Provided chilled water to drink. S-Class Mercedes sedan into Turin. Brought me to my destination with no problems. I'm sure I paid more for this transfer than I would have for a taxi, but it was worth it. Would recommend and definitely take again.

Reviewed by: gheorghe p
Tres aimable, tres bon chauffeur, il nous a donne des infos sur la ville de Torino, tres bonne voiture.

Reviewed by: erika
I absolutely recommend this service to anyone who likes to ease the stress of travel. My driver was waiting for me outside the baggage claim, carried my large suitcase, and drove me directly to my destination. The best part was that it was already paid for so I was on my way! Highly recommend

Reviewed by: Curtis M
The driver met us right outside luggage pickup, he was parked close and it was a gorgeous new Audi A8L. Very comfortable.

Reviewed by: Joan L
Pick u on time. Precise drop off . Excellent
Have used viator service in several cities . It is the best!






The transfer is to Turin, you can find your accommodation in the map below


Booking.com


Comments

RSS feed



------

*** FIND YOUR ACCOMMODATION PER PROVINCES OF PIEDMONT*** ⤵⤵⤵

-----------------SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE OUR NEWS ---------------------------

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RSS FEED

OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK

Booking.com